cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 23:15:22 GMT
On 25/5/17 2:48pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> A prototype of Jekyll-based system would certainly be cool to try.

OK, it is in pretty good shape now and worth everyone having a look at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne-website.git

Clone that and follow the readme at the top. Remember that I'm not putting effort into styling,
this is about the technology and working on cleaning up the copywriting. I've also used SCSS
for all the stylesheets, which will make the job later of adding a theme much easier.

If everyone is happy with what I've done, I'll keep going. There is a bit more tidying to
be done and thinking about the navigation elements.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis