cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 05:18:10 GMT
A prototype of Jekyll-based system would certainly be cool to try.

Andrus

> On May 25, 2017, at 7:37 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> I have a 5 hour flight coming up next week. Should I use some of that time until my laptop
battery runs out to create a new jekyll site and transfer a bit of the content over? No styling
or anything, just a basic transfer of data ready for some design concept to be laid over the
top.

> Is that useful? Is everyone happy with jekyll as a choice? Should I just make a new personal
github repo and we can move it over somewhere else later?