cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 23:20:39 GMT
I'll chime in here that I love Jekyll and am currently moving my own site across to it. I used
it also for our company intranet and (off topic) I highly recommend it for that purpose.

If we do move to Jekyll, I'd be happy to do a bunch of the initial setup work. But I asked
about Jekyll years ago to see if the Apache CMS supported it and the answer was no. So that
would mean we'd need to only upload static content.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis