cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 12:39:57 GMT
I see the "Support Apache" logo appeared in the header. Was that the only change?

I am curious - is "Support Apache" something that the Board asked us to do?

I am asking, as ObjectStyle was going to donate the time of our designer in the nearest future
to modernize Cayenne site. So I wanted to understand what are the minimal branding requirements.

Andrus