cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 release v2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 08:55:27 GMT
Here's my +1. I reviewed the OSX version and modeler against my work schema.

I think more frequent releases are a good thing. Would it help if we set up a Jenkins job
to create the build artifacts then we have an easier to verify chain from source checkout
to artifact creation?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis