cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 release v2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:07:42 GMT
Still on my to-do list, but I've just been short on time.  I should be able
to get to it tomorrow or this weekend at the latest, but don't let my
schedule hold things up if we get enough votes!

I'm not opposed to more frequent releases since, if nothing else, it makes
the project seem more active to outsiders.

mrg