cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject March 2017 Board Report
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 23:10:07 GMT
As always, please provide any feedback you might have before I submit it.

Thanks,

mrg

Apache Cayenne is a Java database persistence framework. It takes a
distinct approach to object persistence and provides an ORM runtime,
remote persistence services, and a GUI mapping/modeling tool.

## Issues:

There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:

- Cayenne 3.1 (stable)
  - No activity.

- Cayenne 4.0 (development)
  - This is where all current development effort is taking place.
    We just released a new milestone, which we hope to be our final
    milestone release before going into beta.

## Health report:

Cayenne is still under active development and has a stable user and
developer community.

## PMC changes:

- Currently 8 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months.
- Last PMC addition was Savva Kolbachev on Tue Apr 12 2016.

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 21 committers.
- Nikita Timofeev was added as a committer on Fri Dec 23 2016

## Releases:

- Cayenne 4.0.M5 was announced on Mon Mar 6 2016.

## Mailing list activity:

- dev@cayenne.apache.org:
  - 128 subscribers (up 0 in the last 3 months)

- user@cayenne.apache.org:
  - 250 subscribers (up 1 in the last 3 months)

## JIRA activity: