cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 release v2
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:43:07 GMT
And to keep everything in order, here is the final voting results.
We have 3 PMC votes in total:

Andrus Adamchik (PMC): +1
Savva Kolbachev (PMC): +1
Aristedes Maniatis (PMC): +1

Cayenne release 4.0.M5 is done!
Thank you all once again!

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Nikita Timofeev
<ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As we have everything required for the M5 release I'm going to
> complete it today.
>
> Thank you for your votes and ideas!

we have an easier to verify chain from source checkout to artifact creation?

>>> It most certainly will. How do we sign the files though?
>>
>> There can still be a step of downloading the files from jenkins, signing and uploading.
md5 hashes are still there for verifying the Jenkins output is intact.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev