cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March 2017 Board Report
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 01:25:12 GMT
You'll be told to remove the mailing list statistics unless they are
showing something important, in which case you want to specifically
state it (such as saying that we've had a dramatic increase in mailing
list participation recently).

Also, I'd change "No activity" for 3.x to "In maintenance mode"