cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 release v2
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:35:59 GMT

> On Feb 24, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm published new files for 4.0.M5 release and you can start voting (again).
> The only difference should be fix for CAY-2242.
>
> Here are links:
> Maven: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1013
> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.M5/
>
> Sorry for inconvenience, hope this one will be promoted to the official release.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

I ran through my usual checklist:

1. MD5 matches
2. Signature checks
3. rat passes
4. LICENSE and NOTICE files present in the root of the distro
5. builds from source
6. Modeler runs on OS X
7. Cross-platform Modeler runs on OS X
8. Modeler runs on Windows

Everything passed successfully. Additionally I tried upgrading LinkRest and LinkMove frameworks
on local branches using the staging Maven repo. It worked flawlessly (though we need to mention
in the UPGRADE.txt that Derby PK generator has been switched to sequences from AUTO_PK_TABLE.
This did affect one of the LinkMove tests).

My vote is +1.

Andrus