cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins configuration access
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 16:43:19 GMT
Hi Nikita,

I don't think any of us are opposed to you having access, but I don't have
access to my Apache credentials/etc currently.  If no one else can grant
access, I'll try to do it tonight (at least USA/East Coast tonight).

Thanks,

mrg

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com