cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 Release
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:19:39 GMT
Hi Nikita,

thanks for your work! I'm trying to build, but get this error.

mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -U

…

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cayenne-client: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-client:jar:4.0.M5: Could not find artifact org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-server:jar:tests:4.0.M5
in objectstyle (http://maven.objectstyle.org/nexus/content/groups/cayenne-deps)

What am I doing wrong? I updated to commit e35894884, but not yet to the current master with
M6-SNAPSHOT.

Maik