cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M5 release v2
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 00:58:56 GMT
I agree with Mike. Since you didn't delete the artifacts I already downloaded to my machine,
there is confusion. For the future, we should never "unrelease" anything. At the very least,
please post hashes of the new files to this mailing list.

There is no shame in releasing 10 milestones if that's what it takes.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis