cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Vaidya <rohit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaFX and Boutique
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2016 07:30:41 GMT
Hi Andrus,
1. The cayenne documentation says "Cayenne artifacts are available from
Maven Central for use with Maven, Ivy, Gradle or any other dependency
management tool" So what is the expected out of this task?
We found the following xml in the cayenne-tools project.

*<antlib>*
*  <taskdef name="cgen"
classname="org.apache.cayenne.tools.CayenneGeneratorTask"/>*
*  <taskdef name="cdbgen"
classname="org.apache.cayenne.tools.DbGeneratorTask"/>*
*  <taskdef name="cdataport"
classname="org.apache.cayenne.tools.DataPortTask"/>*
*  <taskdef name="cdbimport"
classname="org.apache.cayenne.tools.DbImporterTask"/>*
*</antlib>*
2.Will the Gradle native plugin be similar to the Ant classes that we see
under the cayennetools project?
3.Can we find some more information about these tools somewhere?
4.Is there a JIRA issue to track this task so that we can pick it up and
work on it?

Currently we are working on the following
1. At this point we have completed the tutorial
http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/tutorial/index.html
2. We are currently playing with Gradle native plugins.

Thanks,
Rohit Vaidya

--
Regards,