cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: December 2016 Board Report
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 12:20:32 GMT
Per Andrus' suggestion, removed ICLA language and added Ruslan:

## Committer base changes:

- Currently 20 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months.
- Last committer addition was Savva Kolbachev at Mon Jan 19 2015.

We'd also like to note that Nikita Timofeev and Ruslan Ibragimov,
while not direct Cayenne committers, have been making many needed
and welcomed improvements to Cayenne recently and we appreciate
their contributions to the project.