cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and MySQL tests on Travis / Docker
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:04:33 GMT
> It didn't work on MacOS
It's known issue [1] that I thought we had discussed here [2] and private.
Anyway, it works fine on Linux.

> MySQL failures are all expected - the exact same set we saw during
release testing.
IIRC, it could be easily fixed by setting db charset to utf8 general_ci

> PostgreSQL failures are all new. Not sure what's up with those?
My experience tell me that there is a problem in configuration. Also, we
should be sure that driver is set correctly. I'll check it localy.

[1] https://github.com/fabric8io/docker-maven-plugin/issues/430
[2] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/111#issuecomment-248336617

--
Best Regards,