cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JavaFX and Boutique
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 18:41:12 GMT
Hi Rohit,

Great! Feel free to ask questions here.

The best place to check which configuration properties are supported for each tool is probably
the Maven "mojo" classes [1]. Maven plugin docs [2] should also be up-to-date.

Andrus

[1] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/tree/master/plugins/maven-cayenne-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/tools
[2] http://cayenne.apache.org/docs/4.0/cayenne-guide/including-cayenne-in-project.html#maven-projects