cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaFX modeler
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2016 13:26:51 GMT
Well, GitHub has certainly been convenient for me thus far, but I
understand your concern if someone issues a pull request (which hasn't
happened) who isn't part of the ASF.  The general organization of the
project is in OK shape currently, although I expect more refactoring over
time.

Why are you thinking a separate Git repository?  At some point, changes
will need to be made to the main project to support some of the changes I
have in mind:

https://github.com/mrg/CMP/wiki/Extensions-Format

What would a Bootique launcher entail?  Just launching it from Bootique or
other Bootique things inside the modeler?

mrg