cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Musall, Maik" <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: Modeler welcome screen
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 15:25:35 GMT
Hi Michael,

even better, thanks. I wasn't aware that something's in the work. I'd say ditch my pull request
then ;~)

Maik

> Am 19.11.2016 um 14:33 schrieb Michael Gentry <blacknext@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Maik,
>
> The paths getting cut-off is precisely why I changed Cayenne Modeler to show you the
full path when you hover over an entry.  Not ideal, but was better than nothing.

> In the Cayenne Modeler Prototype I'm working on, the open/splash screen has the paths
in a scrollable list (so you can always see the full path) and includes keyboard navigation
as well (nicer when your hand isn't on the mouse):

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54311650/CayenneModelerPrototype/Splash.png <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54311650/CayenneModelerPrototype/Splash.png>
>
> mrg
>

> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Musall, Maik <maik@selbstdenker.ag <mailto:maik@selbstdenker.ag>>
wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I always had trouble finding the right one of my recent projects on the modeler's startup
screen because their paths were always cut off. Turns out it's sufficient to make the welcome.jpg
wider to fix that. I changed it to look like this now:

> I didn't bother recreating the background patterns in the image. Any comments before
I submit this as a pull request?