cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: September 2016 Board Report
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:32:53 GMT
+1

I don't think the board cares either way about our summer lull... :-)

it does highlight that we should release milestones more often. Perhaps we should discuss
moving to a more lightweight milestone release process that doesn't include quite as many
checks as a full release. Then we could do it every 2-3 months.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis