cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More frequent releases
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 16:51:49 GMT
> Will there be volunteers to take a release manager role? If not, I will
do it.
If you cannot do it this week, I will be able to do it next week. Also, it
would be nice to merge Stefan's pull-request [1] and add docker maven
profiles for other databases.

> Perhaps we should discuss moving to a more lightweight milestone release
process that doesn't include quite as many checks as a full release.
It looks promising for more frequent releases. Do you have suggestions?

BTW, as we discussed privately with Andrus, there are some improvements
that we want to include in M4. Perhaps, we should move [2] to the next
release and remove Types Mapping section from the Reverse Engineering
documentation [3] as it works unstable.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/111
[2] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/110
[3] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/104