cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: LICENSE and NOTICE at the root of 4.0 distor
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:59:40 GMT
Hmm... just did a local build of src and mac assemblies (master HEAD), and the license files
ended up in the right place. Strange...

Not sure what's going on here.

Andrus

P.S. Affected releases are M2 and M3. M1 is fine.

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 6:43 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Looks like we stopped copying LICENSE and NOTICE files to the root of the assembly. 3.1.1
has it. But 4.0.M3 doesn't. Source version of the release has it, but buried many levels deep.
And jar files have it under META-INF/cayenne.