cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EOModel importer testing
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 18:57:45 GMT
A pull request is preferred now.

The biggest problem with the importer that I recall was that it was
completely unaware of prototypes (ERPrototypes) so that basically made it
worthless for me.  Are you having that problem?  Reverse-engineering from
the database itself can work well as an alternative if your names use
underscores.

John