cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne ROP Improvements
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:16:00 GMT
I suspect we'll need to step away from "blind" serialization of our server-side data structures
and devise a JSON object protocol for any JS integrations to become practical. This may actually
be simpler then it sounds (LinkRest does a good deal of it already: http://linkrest.io/docs/protocol.html
) and if there's a right client-side framework to work with such protocol, it would certainly
be a big motivation.

Andrus