cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Travis errors, Was: 4.0 jenkins build failures
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 10:52:44 GMT
Yeah, whichever way we bridge commons-logging, we need to do it. There are two things to consider:

1. logging API used in the code (Cayenne core uses common-logging).
2. logging implementation that bridges #1 and writes the logs out. Choices are: Logback, Log4J,
slf4j-simple. The first two are configurable via properties.

I have no preference as to #2. There may be some slight benefit in switching #1 to SLF, but
this is a different discussion.

Andrus