cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1.1
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 18:42:25 GMT
Given other's feedback, ignoring the .iml files.

The following generated files were missing a license header:

framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/exp/parser/ExpressionParserTreeConstants.java
framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/exp/parser/JJTExpressionParserState.java

We have the license header in other generated files, such as:

framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/exp/parser/Token.java

I don't think this is a big issue, but thought I'd mention it.  No idea if
it can be easily added and even if so, I'd not hold up a release on it
since they are generated files.

This one is also missing a license header, which also is probably not
significant:

itests/cayenne-tools-itest/src/test/resources/org/apache/cayenne/tools/velotemplate.vm

Outside of that:

1) All artifacts download.
2) MD5 checksums are valid.
3) Signatures are valid.
4) OS X DMG mounts and is valid and Cayenne Modeler runs.
5) Linux binary extracts and Cayenne Modeler runs.
6) rat passes (mostly, see above)
7) JDK7 builds.
8) JDK8 builds.
9) Cayenne Modeler runs from built sources (OS X and Linux).

+1

Thanks,

mrg