cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.1.1
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 13:38:31 GMT
So, my final bit of investigation (unless anyone thinks of anything else):

Fedora 23 + OpenJDK 8 + build Cayenne 3.1.1 source bundle: CM works

For whatever reason, the binary distribution doesn't work with OpenJDK 8 on
Fedora, but if you compile the source with OpenJDK 8, you'll have a working
CM.  We should just be aware of this in case someone is having an issue.
We can tell them two solutions: compile CM yourself with OpenJDK 8 or use
Oracle's JDK.

Thanks,

mrg