cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis errors, Was: 4.0 jenkins build failures
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 11:34:17 GMT
> Are we using Log4J bridge to commons-logging?
If I understand correctly, we are using slf4j. We have the following
dependencies:

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>jcl-over-slf4j</artifactId>
      <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
      <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-simple</artifactId>
      <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

So, I just replaced them with this one:
<dependency>
    <groupId>log4j</groupId>
    <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.17</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

And provided commons-logging.properties and log4j.properties files. I
tested it with cayenne-client module, but it shouldn't be a problem to
apply for the whole project.