cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Travis errors, Was: 4.0 jenkins build failures
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 12:05:43 GMT
> <dependency>
>    <groupId>log4j</groupId>
>    <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
>    <version>1.2.17</version>
>    <scope>test</scope>
> </dependency>

If we are to use Log4J, let's at least use Log4J2 [1]. Also you will likely need log4j-jcl.jar
bridge [2].

> And provided commons-logging.properties

Not sure what you placed in there, but I think with the bridge, you won't need this file.

Andrus

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|log4j2
[2] https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/faq.html#which_jars