cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: heads up on Cayenne 3.1.1
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 11:18:16 GMT
Also noticed one test behaving oddly... MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer all had the same failure
on first run (see below). On subsequent runs that failure disappeared. Wonder if that was
caused by the existing schema previously used for 4.0 testing. For now ignoring it, and posting
this here as a way of documenting the problem in case it reemerges in the future.

Andrus

Test set: org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.437 sec <<< FAILURE!
testDBGeneratorStrategy(org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest)  Time elapsed:
0.04 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<1>
	at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:282)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:201)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:207)
	at org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SchemaUpdateStrategyTest.testDBGeneratorStrategy(SchemaUpdateStrategyTest.java:75)

> On Apr 9, 2016, at 2:14 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>

>> On Mar 17, 2016, at 4:27 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>> There was a whole bunch of bug fixes for 3.1 recently. I think we should release
them to the public. Planning to start the vote in a couple of weeks. If anyone who's still
on 3.1 has any more things to fix, please speak up.

>> Andrus
>
> Just did some preliminary testing of 3.1.1 (as you see from my other email on unit tests
and Jenkins). Here is my local test matrix: