cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Travis errors, Was: 4.0 jenkins build failures
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 06:43:37 GMT
On 18/04/2016 4:27pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> "mvn -q" suppresses Maven's own logging.

We've already got that, but it doesn't stop much.

> This leaves Cayenne's logging. To control that, we need to provide proper logging dependencies
in the "test" scope. E.g. add SLF4J-to-commons-loging bridge and Logback jars, and then configure
Logback to use a minimal prefix for each log line.

I was proceeding on the assumption that commons-logging sends to the default Java logger when
nothing else is configured. Perhaps you are right and we add log4j or slf4j to the test dependencies
and then try to silence that.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis