cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMP@GitHub
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 12:33:32 GMT
Absolutely.  Never intended to keep it private.  I just had no idea what I
was doing with JavaFX (and arguably still don't) and wanted to try to get a
prototype started before embarrassing myself too badly.   I'm expecting
many refactorings to come.  :-)

BTW, if anyone wants to be added as a collaborator, send me your GitHub
username and I'll add you.

Thanks,

mrg