cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne Modeler Prototype
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:42:03 GMT
Forgot to mention this:

"No more editing in tables which can be non-intuitive if you don't know
where to click"

The way I am currently putting it together doesn't allow you to edit in the
table.  All of the editing is done in the bottom part.  So the attribute
name, Java type, DB column, JavaDoc, etc, are all edited in the detail/edit
view for the attribute.  The main reason to keep the attributes table is to
allow sorting and a quick glance at a lot of the data without having to
click through them one-at-a-time.

Thanks,

mrg