cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lindesay <...@lindesay.co.nz>
Subject Re: Cayenne Modeler Prototype
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 08:11:05 GMT
Hello Michael;

It is great that you are able to make some improvements to the modeller.

Some years ago I spent some time drafting-up some replacement icons.
Unfortunately they are not high-resolution and, with current
commitments, I am unlikely to be able to complete them at this time...

http://www.silvereye.co.nz/tmp/cayenne-icons.pdf

The concept was that red things are Cayenne and blue/grey/purple with
red/green/purple stipple are database.

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay