cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M3
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 20:37:45 GMT
Ah, yes. Thanks for reminder.

Here's a link to comparison table:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sLR2CykqZSoPU2WdQaKKcp4rLgwja4fmPEOvYw5zZgc/edit?usp=sharing

In short, there are a few new failed tests for MS SQL Server. Some of them
are specific to settings of my database. For one I've already created a
JIRA ticket [1]. Anyway they are not critical.

We have a more complicated situation with Oracle. As you could see there
are many tests in error, but most of them are related to our SchemaBuilder.
Dropping tables is very slow and takes a ton of time in our case. There are
some other frustrating things like "sequence does not exist" error while
SchemaBuilder is trying to delete sequences and etc. Some of them I had to
accommodate manually. So maybe we should develop a new approach for
rebuilding schemas for Oracle.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2056

--
Thanks and Regards
Savva Kolbachev