cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M3 second attempt
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:04:25 GMT
Hi All,

I've investigated deeper the failed mysql tests and created appropriate
JIRA tickets for some of those.

>  DataContextEJBQLDateTimeFunctionalExpressionsIT.testCURRENT_TIME:85

>  DataContextEJBQLDateTimeFunctionalExpressionsIT.testCURRENT_TIMESTAMP:110
Doesn't occure anymore

>  DbLoaderIT.testLoad:187

> DbLoaderIT.testGetTablesWithWrongCatalog:120

>  SelectQueryIT.testSelectLikeCaseSensitive:26
Specific to settings of my database. I have SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
collation. So I have to add CI_PROPERTY ("
cayenne.runtime.db.collation.assume.ci") runtime property, then this test
will be skipped; or I have to change collation of my database.

--
Thanks and Regards
Savva Kolbachev