cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M3 second attempt
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:15:21 GMT
Here is my checklist:

1. MD5 matches
2. Signature checks
3. rat passes
4. builds from source
5. Modeler runs on OS X
5. Modeler runs on Windows
6. cayenne-java8.jar is now present in assembly
7. Maven artifacts: I switched link-rest, link-move, bootique projects locally to the staging
Maven repo below. Test suites form each of the projects succeeded 100%.
8. None of the newly uncovered unit test issues are critical. And there are now Jiras for
them. I don't think any of them are blockers.

So, I am +1.

Andrus