cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.M3
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 10:53:54 GMT
I just went through verification checklist, and here is what I have:

1. + MD5 : match
2. - Signatures : no public key present in the KEYS file
3. + rat : passes
4. + builds from source
5. + Modeler runs on OS X and Windows
6. - no cayenne-java8.jar present in assembly.

We need to resolve #2 and #6. The last one requires creating a new assembly. So I am -1 on
the current set of files.

I also found a few non-blocking issues - Modeler copyright year was 2014 (I fixed it on master
and M3 branches). Also "About" menu reads "About OSXMain" instead of "About CayenneModeler".
This may be more involved then it looks like, and we can fix it in the later releases. I'll
jira in a moment.

Andrus

> On Feb 6, 2016, at 12:03 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
> Savva,