cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: work on ROP
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 10:16:33 GMT
On 21/01/2016 11:39pm, Dzmitry Kazimirchyk wrote:
> One of the questions here is still whether we want to go all the way and introduce changes
which can potentially brake things for upgrading users or we should preserve the old HessianROPServlet
and the logic around it and have a new pluggable approach as an alternative to what we currently
have.

What is the reason that half the implementation is in org.apache.cayenne.rop and the other
half in org.apache.cayenne.configuration.rop? Why are some http parts in org.apache.cayenne.rop.http
but not all of them?

Given that we are breaking backward compatibility for people who have overridden specific
bits of this, should we tidy up?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis