cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Open Source license for Oxygen 17
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:51:51 GMT
Go a reply from Oxygen. They request us to add a link back to them from the Cayenne web site:

  https://www.oxygenxml.com/non_profit_program.html#open_source

Sounds fair to me. (perhaps we place it under "Contributors" page?).

Also, if any other Cayenne committers want an Oxygen license, please reply here or privately
- I will send those requests as well.

Andrus

> On Jan 28, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>
>> https://www.oxygenxml.com/open_source_request_form.html
>
> Ah, thanks, that's what I was looking for.
>
>> On Jan 28, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>>
>> If you do end up buying  license, you only need the "Author" product to work on docbook.
That's much cheaper than the full one which does XSLT debugging and more stuff.

>> But try this: https://www.oxygenxml.com/open_source_request_form.html
>>

>> Ari
>>

>> On 28/01/2016 5:48pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>>> Anyone has contacts with Oxygen to request an open source license for their XML
editor?

>>> I am in a mood to work on some docs, and I noticed that my Oxygen 12 no longer
starts as it requires Java 6, (I am not sure I can even put it on El Captain, and in any event
I'd like to avoid having Java 6 :))