cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source license for Oxygen 17
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:06:01 GMT
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 2:51 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Go a reply from Oxygen. They request us to add a link back to them from the Cayenne web
site:

>   https://www.oxygenxml.com/non_profit_program.html#open_source
>
> Sounds fair to me. (perhaps we place it under "Contributors" page?).

I know this has come up before for other projects.   I can't think how
to locate that conversation, though.   The closest I could find in a
quick search was what follows, so I guess a question to trademarks@ is
the best way forward.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#navigation

If you have alternate suggestions for the link text that better fit
with your project's web presence, please let trademarks@ know. In
particular, we would like to ensure that any project-specific "Thanks"
pages you may have (i.e. thanking third parties for donated software
licenses for your specific project, etc.) are represented in a
consistent manner across all projects, and are presented publicly in a
manner that is distinctly different than the formal Sponsorship
program.