cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Savva Kolbachev <s.kolbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M3 release
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:47:02 GMT
Hi all,

As you know we are going to vote for 4.0.M3 soon. I've created a new branch
4.0.M3_prerelease. Hence, all new features, fixes and improvements will be
added to the master branch.

BTW, we still need to test this release on different databases. So I'm
going to do it.

Have a good weekend!

--
Thanks and Regards