cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CM Thoughts
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 02:24:21 GMT
This is why I said Oracle seemed like they weren't really committed to
JavaFX (or at least not Scene Builder, which I view as a desirable
development product).  They used to support/release Scene Builder, but now
appear to have stopped.  Perhaps the Gluon people will do a great job, but
it still makes me question Oracle's commitment and the long-term viability
of the technology.