cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: CM Thoughts
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 13:55:38 GMT
I'll add another one I forgot about!  :-)

Possibly merge the ObjEntity and DbEntity in the left-hand navigation
pane.  I'm not exactly sure what it would look like, but I know EOModeler
and WOLips have a combined navigation pane:

http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/m/mig50/20060731/20060731010550.png