cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Open Source license for Oxygen 17
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:30:35 GMT
If you do end up buying  license, you only need the "Author" product to work on docbook. That's
much cheaper than the full one which does XSLT debugging and more stuff.

But try this: https://www.oxygenxml.com/open_source_request_form.html

Ari

On 28/01/2016 5:48pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Anyone has contacts with Oxygen to request an open source license for their XML editor?

> I am in a mood to work on some docs, and I noticed that my Oxygen 12 no longer starts
as it requires Java 6, (I am not sure I can even put it on El Captain, and in any event I'd
like to avoid having Java 6 :))

--
Aristedes Maniatis