cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: work on ROP
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 02:58:21 GMT
On 21/01/2016 11:39pm, Dzmitry Kazimirchyk wrote:
>> HttpROPConnector might do with some way to set the cookie name. You made SESSION_COOKIE_NAME
final for some reason.

> SESSION_COOKIE_NAME is just the name of the HTTP session header, but having some sort
of pipeline requests go through to be able to add various parameters like compression, custom
cookies, etc. might be beneficial.

I don't know we need to go that far. A user could easily subclass HttpROPConnector to do what
they want with adding more/changing headers. Except for the final cookie name.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis