cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject M3 release
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 15:46:48 GMT
Happy New Year everyone!

I suggest we start 4.0.M3 release vote in a week or two. While we are behind on the major
features (like aggregates in ObjectSelect), we have a bunch of other important things (like
Java 8 support, bug fixes, etc) [1]. A few downstream frameworks that I am developing (link-move,
bootique) require those features and bugfixes and currently have to rely on non-official builds.

So unless there are objections, I am going to initiate the vote soon. I also suggest that
we hold on with any disruptive commits to master until then.

Thanks,
Andrus

[1] https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/master/docs/doc/src/main/resources/RELEASE-NOTES.txt