cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes <jo...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: setter for toMany in generated classes
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 11:21:52 GMT
Currently I am writing the unit tests for the new method.

Most test cases are done with following class introduction (copied from
another test class in that package):

@UseServerRuntime(CayenneProjects.TESTMAP_PROJECT)
public class CayenneDataObjectSetToMany extends ServerCase {

	@Inject
	private ServerRuntime runtime;

	@Inject
	private ObjectContext context;

	@Inject
	private DBHelper dbHelper;

	protected TableHelper tArtist;
	protected TableHelper tPainting;

Calling artist.getPaintingArray() returns an ArrayList, which was fine
yet. Now I need to configure my test environment to return different
collection types (collection, list, map and set).

What is the best way to achieve that?

Best regards
Johannes