cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler not generating classes
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:56:28 GMT
Even if these lines are right, they are using undocumented velocity
behavior -- I could find no reference to allowing multi-line #if
statements nor allowing "and" and "or" as logical expressions in the
velocity documents.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Andrus Adamchik
<andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> [taking to dev]
>
> @Savva : these were checked in on April 29th per CAY-1999. Could you please check whether
we need to make this change in the Cayenne code? (and perhaps we can reproduce the issue with
a unit test).