cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get-prefix in DataObjects
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 14:15:56 GMT
In theory the bean spec allows you to specify a BeanInfo object that can
allow you to use different naming conventions, but in practice most
libraries cut corners and just assume "get" and "set".  I'm not sure if it
works with Cayenne's Property and PropertyUtils however.  For myself I
found it easier to just add the "get" prefix.

John